The school is able to enlist the assistance of specialist services as required by teachers or parents. Or school Special Education Coordinator (SENCo) is Mrs Megan Marshall-Hall DP.
Some of these specialists are:
- Resource Teacher of Learning and Behaviour
- Resource Teacher of Literacy
- Public Health Nurse
- Visiting Teacher
- Children and Young Persons Welfare Officers
- Ministry of Education Psychologist, Vision and Hearing tests
- Specialist teachers
- Police Education Officers
- Advisers in curriculum areas.
last edited: Fri, May 27, 2016